Call us: (54.11) 4896-2693 E-mail us:

The TR Company


Dissolution Of Corporation

18/4/18 Dissolution Of Corporation


Termination of a corporation with the Secretary of State or state corporations division by filing documents to withdraw the corporation as a business entity. Dissolution can either be started voluntarily, by resolution of the shareholders, or involuntarily, for not paying corporate taxes or some other action of the government. (Also referred to as Winding up of a corporation.)


No Comments
Post a Comment