- Different is a little like a comparative: unlike most adjectives, it can be modified by any and no, little and not much.
- I hadn’t seen her for years, but she wasn’t any different.
- “How’s the patient, doctor?” “No different.”
- His ideas are little different from those of his colleagues.
- My new job isn’t much different from the old one.
- I thought you’d be like your sister, but you’re quite different.
- She’s very different from her sister.
- American football is very different from/to (UK)/than (US) soccer.
HOW TO USE THE WORD “DIFFERENT”
23/7/19 HOW TO USE THE WORD “DIFFERENT”