19/07/16 Professional Presentations in English
This is a list of phrases to help you make a professional presentation in English.
The sentences and phrases below follow the logical progression of a well-balanced presentation. We’ll be offering them to you in different e-lessons to keep them short.
- Good morning and welcome to [name of company, name of conference hall, hotel, etc.].
- Thank you all very much for coming today/ for being here today.
- I hope you all had a pleasant journey here today.Introducing yourself
Introducing your presentation
- My name is [ ] and I am responsible for ….
- My name is [ ] from [name of company], where I am responsible for ….
- Let me introduce myself; my name is [ ] and I am responsible for ….
- The purpose of today’s presentation is to ….
- The purpose of my presentation today is to ….
- In today’s presentation I’d like to … show you …. / explain (to you) how ….
- In today’s presentation I’m hoping to … give you an update on… / give you an overview of ….
- In today’s presentation I’m planning to … look at …. / explain ….