3/1/19 Screw around
1. Slang – To act or fool around aimlessly or in a confused way and accomplish nothing.
2. Vulgar Slang – To be sexually promiscuous.
Slang – To treat (someone) unfairly.
1. To muster or summon up: screwed up my courage.
2. Slang – To make a mess of (an undertaking).
3. Slang – To injure or damage: Lifting those boxes really screwed up my back. That decision screwed up my career.
4. Slang – To cause (someone) to be emotionally or mentally troubled: His father’s harshness really screwed him up.
Have a screw loose
Slang – To behave in an eccentric or mentally deranged manner.